Join us for the
113th Annual Meeting
Virtual format – details to follow
March 21 – 25, 2021
STUDENT AWARDS SPONSORED BY THE FUCOBI FOUNDATION
Abstracts must be submitted online through this web portal. The uploaded abstract file must include the title, all authors and their affiliations followed by the body of the abstract. SEE EXAMPLE ABSTRACT FOR FORMAT. You will be asked to upload your abstract (saved as MS WORD .doc or .docx file). Your abstract must include:
– Times Roman 12 pt. font including italics and special characters etc. as needed. When using abbreviations, spell out in full first, followed by the abbreviation in parentheses.
– Entire abstract (including title, authors and body) must be single-spaced.
– Title needs to be in bold, with LEFT alignment.
– Author affiliations/addresses must be complete mailing/street address, with superscripts. Presenting author denoted by an asterisk (Joe Smith*). Only ONE PERSON can be listed as the presenting author.
– Email contact of the PRESENTING author only.
– No figures or keywords.
– The body of the abstract must not exceed 250 words, must be written in 3rd person, no “I”, “we”, or “our”, and with “JUSTIFIED” alignment.
– The file name of your uploaded abstract must be in the following format using the name of the PRESENTING AUTHOR: first name.last name.doc (eg. thurlow.nelson.doc). If you are submitting more than one abstract, append a numeral after your last name for subsequent submissions (eg. thurlow.nelson2.doc).
– If you need to make a revision to your abstract after it has been submitted DO NOT SUBMIT A NEW ABSTRACT. Contact Sandy.
Contact Sandy Shumway if you have questions
The National Shellfisheries Association
Founded in 1908, The National Shellfisheries Association is an international organization of scientists, management officials and members of industry, all concerned with the biology, ecology, production, economics and management of shellfish resources – clams, oysters, mussels, scallops, snails, shrimp, lobsters, crabs, among many other species of importance.
- Benefits of Membership
- Elected Officers and Committee Members
- Pacific Coast Section
- The Recruits! NSA Student Association
- NSA Industry Committee
- The Association’s Constitution
- By-Laws of the NSA
- Strategic Plan
- Awards given by the NSA
- The History of the NSA
General questions about NSA, your membership, or billing inquiries should be sent to email@example.com.