(Please note the salary is £3,000 for the 4-month role)
The Tropical Research And Conservation Centre (TRACC) is a Malaysian marine conservation organization, based on the island of PomPom, Semporna district, Sabah, Malaysia. We run a voluntourism project replanting the reef, train young dive and science professionals and teach A-level Marine Science as an intensive course annually between January and May.
Tracc is looking to recruit a highly innovative and creative teacher to deliver the exciting CIE A-level Marine Science Course (9693) as an intensive 14 week course running from January to early May 2021.
- Relevant Degree (preferably marine science related, but other disciplines will be considered)
- Relevant teaching/classroom experience
- A good standard of Maths and English (GCSE grade C or above / local equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about marine science
- Organisational skills including planning, assessment and progress tracking
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with students
- Supportive and compassionate towards learner needs
- Resourcefulness and adaptability
Please see our website for a more thorough job description.