http://www.nereus-regions.euDear NEREUS Community,
In view of the spreading of COVID-19, we would like to draw your attention to an interesting Announcement of Opportunity (AO) launched by ESA in cooperation with the Italian Minister for Technological Innovation and Digitization (MID).
Companies are invited to propose projects dedicated to the deployment and demonstration of pre-operational services addressing the topics of Healthcare or Education in order to respond to the emergency in Europe, and especially Italy.
The AO will launch on Tuesday 31st March 2020 and proposals shall be submitted at the latest on 20 April 2020, 13h00 CET.
ESA will bear up to 50% of the acceptable cost (up to a max. estimated price of 1,000,000 Euro).
The AO aims at:
- Helping the Italian citizens and professionals of the health and education sector to deal with the challenges of the coronavirus outbreak;
- Supporting the development and the adoption of services in health and in education to sustain the Italian community in reacting to the coronavirus outbreak;
- Demonstrating the benefit provided by the utilization of space-assets integrated with other novel technologies in these extraordinary circumstances;
- Offering the opportunity to economic operators to deploy and demonstrate application solutions based on space for the benefit of citizens, local authorities and enterprises.
- Deploying the proposed services in Italy, and demonstrating them additionally in other geographies and countries, to the benefit of user communities which are facing similar exceptional challenges.
Please click here for more information on the:
- Examples of (but not limited to) application areas for the theme Healthcare;
- Eligibility criteria;
- Tendering process and registrationLots of positive energy & Best regards,
Margarita ChrysakiCommunication/Project Officer
21, Rue Montoyer | B-1000 (BE)
Phone | 0032(0)22305775
Follow us on Twitter | @NEREUSaisbl